About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Photography keeps me sane and brings me outside of my routine. I have no particular genres of choice, I just enjoy shooting anything that is worth capturing in the right light and at the right time. Hope you enjoy my photos, work and travel stories.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Beautiful sunrise of Sanur

Waking up early today was really worth it because today's sunrise in Sanur Bali did not disappoint. With it's perfectly calm water displaying a superb reflection of the clouds and sky in different tones and colors, I enjoyed capturing the various images I saw today at the beach.

Have a pleasant morning to all!













Comments are welcome and will be highly appreciated.

Photos taken using Nikon D90 with 18-105 lens

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! All,hand held ? You woke up from hotel to see this, nice! Which Hotel ?
    Very nice photography work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wong for visiting my blog and reading my story. I was staying at Puri Kelapa Hotel when I took these photos. It's actually just a five minute walk to the beach.

      Delete